Saturday, December 3, 2011

StackOn CADET-SET-DS

Best deal Stack-On CADET-SET-DS 6-Piece Garage Storage System. As your needs change or grow it is easy to add components to increase organizational needs Gloss black and silver Treadplate baked epoxy paint finish resists solvents and moisture. Versatile All Steel Garage Storage components allow you to pick and choose the items that StackOn CADET-SET-DS meet your storage needs All cabinets are full lockable Baked epoxy powder paint finish ... » Learn more about StackOn CADET-SET-DS.

Review for StackOn CADET-SET-DS. I just finished assembling this last night, and I was very impressed with the quality and finish of all the components. Although I haven't used it yet, you can tell that the whole system was built for the long haul. I assembled everything in less than 2 hours. The only negative for me was the lack of a rubber liner ... » Read more about Stack-On CADET-SET-DS 6-Piece Garage Storage System.

CADET-SET-DS Price » Find the best price.

No comments:

Post a Comment