Saturday, December 3, 2011

StackOn SC-1300-BB

Find Stack-On SC-1300-BB 13-Drawer Ball Bearing Chest/Cabinet Combo. 13 Drawer Chest & Cabinet Combo With Ball Bearing Slides, Top Chest Includes 9 Drawers With A Large Till Area & Swing Up Side Handles For Easy Placement, Roller Cabinet Features 4 Drawers & A Large Bulk Storage For Organizing, Top Chest & Roller Cabinet Are Both Fully Lockable With Steel Locking Bars & Cylinder Key Locks. Cylinder, key-coded locks StackOn SC-1300-BB and steel locking bars secure the contents Roller cabinets include large, 4-inch casters - two with toe locks ... » Learn more about StackOn SC-1300-BB.

Review for StackOn SC-1300-BB. I read the reviews and decided to give this unit a shot. When it arrived, it was terribly dinged and bent up though the packaging did not seem to be damaged. I sent it back (free shipping) and asked for a replacement which arrived quickly. Unfortunately, the replacement was damaged in the exact same ways. I ... » Read more about Stack-On SC-1300-BB 13-Drawer Ball Bearing Chest/Cabinet Combo.

SC-1300-BB Price » Get best price.

No comments:

Post a Comment