Best deal Stack-On GSXW-536-DS Waterproof Fire Resistant Elite Gun Safe, Black/Silver. -Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices GSXW-536-DS Features: -36-Gun, Fire Resistant, Waterproof, and Convertible Safe with Combination Lock -Three-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security ETL listed for 30 minutes of fire protection up to 1400ºF and ETL listed for 72 hours
StackOn GSXW-536-DS of water protection in 2 feet of standing water 7 active door bolts, 3 steel dead bolts, 6 adjustable shelves, carpeted interior, barrel rests and standoffs ... »
Learn more about StackOn GSXW-536-DS. Review for StackOn GSXW-536-DS. I like it. Plenty of storage space for the money. I wish it had longer than 30 minutes on the fire rating. When the time goes up, so does the price significantly though. I think I got a good deal, plus it had free shipping when I purchased it. 1 ... » Read more about Stack-On GSXW-536-DS Waterproof Fire Resistant Elite Gun Safe, Black/Silver.
GSXW-536-DS Price » Get best deal. 
No comments:
Post a Comment